If you have been on the fence regarding the safety of inoculations, it’s time to watch 1986: The Act. Many are unaware that the number of inoculations required prior to 1986 were less than a third of present day recommendations, or that this increase is correlated with a drastic surge in autism.
Andy Wakefield has done an outstanding job of recording the historical evidence, (much of which has been censored), regarding the series of events that brought us to the 1986 V Injury Act. Originally created to hold drug companies liable for compensating those who were injured by inoculations, the 1986 V Injury Act was later manipulated by the same companies to legislate their own protection from liability. In the meantime, inoculation safety has gone by the wayside, as without liability, there is no incentive to create safe inoculations.
Set against the backdrop of a couple doing research before the birth of their baby, crucial information is unearthed and placed on a timeline to provide a clear picture of events that have been hidden from the public eye for decades. Included are many historical news reports that allow the viewer to connect the dots themselves. We watch as the couple uncovers these secrets kept from public view in order to maintain faith in inoculations, including:
- The man-made Polio epidemic resulting in 200,000 defective Polio
vaccines that caused paralysis and death
- The Swine Flu Vaccine that set a precedent for the Pharma industry to receive immunity from product liability
- The failure of North American V companies to deliver a safe DPT shot, that cost only pennies more, even though one was widely used in Japan
- Studies showing the younger you are when you receive the MMR inoculation, the higher your risk of autism
- The African American Effect that shows black children are at a greater risk of autism after being inoculated
- The CDC’s claims to phase out Thimerisol in inoculations, were made while concomitantly making recommendations for pregnant women and children to get the controversial flu inoculation that has dangerous amounts of mercury
As the couple discover more and more manipulated court cases, studies, and data and listen to live interviews from parents whose children became autistic after receiving their vaccinations as well, it becomes obvious to them both that they are witnessing the biggest medical coverup of our time. It would be difficult for anyone who watches this film to not come to the same conclusion. The clincher comes when the couple learns about direct to consumer advertisement, and they realize they must now confront the stark reality that there is no one out there advocating for children. In tears, the wife asks: “Is this even a safe place to have babies anymore?”
Many experts weigh in throughout this film, including Del Bigtree and Wakefield, who are both featured in the Real Immunity Film series. Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the NVIC anchors most of the dates and facts shared, and attorney Mike Hugo chimes in with important legal information.
The sobering take-away is that it is indeed left in the loving hands of parents to do their due diligence and educate and advocate for their own children. This is brought home by Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s chilling point regarding the government and CDC’s tendency towards routinely ignoring parents: “I don’t see how you can outright dismiss 10,000 virtually identical stories from all of these mothers who saw what happened to their child and just say that never happened. That’s not science, that’s mysogyny.”
- Ready to do your due diligence? Learn about Real Immunity by watching the Real Immunity Film Series.
- Want to learn more about what Homeoprophylaxis is and what alternative immunity resources are available to you? Sign up to receive the free HP Resource Sheet!
- Interested in finding your tribe and learning more about Real Immunity with a group? Join a Real Immunity Empowerment group!
- Concerned about the potential of mandatory and risky medical interventions? Purchase the $1 Preparing for the Worst digital download.