1: an opening made by or as if by rending 2: a split in a party or organized group: SCHISM
A dear friend tearfully approached me expressing her fear that our relationship would be fractured over differences of opinion on the pandemic. It broke my heart to think that a cherished friendship could fall apart as a result of the turmoil taking place in the world.
Perhaps you too have experienced a “rent” in relationships. Here are some important things to remember:
- Relationships are based on communication. As long as there is honest communication, differences don’t matter. Love transcends differences.
- People who love each other, support each other. They don’t judge each other. We are entitled to learn, evolve and grow at our own speed. This isn’t a race.
- Despite the maelstrom of conflicting information, we can still be pro-active with our health. Terrain theory vs germ theory totally applies here and that’s another discussion. Suffice it to say, take responsibility for your health and trust, don’t judge yourself for your choices.
- The track record of homeopathy in many epidemics is stellar. Between using homeoprophylaxis and having homeopathy for treatment, fear can be greatly reduced. This brings us to the elephant in the room:
- Transmuting fear is part of the bigger picture. Because this is a global influence, step back and take the 30,000 ft view — the spiritual perspective. Part of it is:
- Humanity is transforming. We are being called to raise the level of consciousness individually and as a result, collectively. This includes moving from a 3-dimensional consciousness to a 5-dimensional consciousness. And this means:
- When we perceive reality as good/bad; right/wrong; black/white; true/false, us/them, it’s a 3-dimensional view. Duality causes us pain.
5-dimensional consciousness is embracing non-judgement and love. We are safe, we are observing instead of judging. If there “is opposition in all things” as we are taught by religions around the world, then the energy present that divides and frightens us is especially strong right now. The call is to transform that energy and keep moving back into 5D perception.
There are no easy answers for how to accomplish this monumental shift in awareness. The challenges are unique to each person. We need to be forgiving with ourselves. In the process we will move back and forth between 3D and 5D consciousness. It’s actually necessary for the pendulum to swing. This is how we learn – by feeling the discomfort, learning to recognize the contrast, and then making a conscious choice about how we want to see the world.
We are powerful enough to do this.